Friday, December 25, 2009

hiatus...

Dear all,

Thank you all for your kind support and orders (:
I've been rather occupied/tied down with stuff and have successfully created a backlog of orders which are haunting me. As such, I will not be taking new customisation orders till further notice. (Wont be too long, promise).

While I love customising shoes, I also have numerous ideas I have which I want to materialise but have not really had the chance to. So do bear with me and allow me a bit of a breather here...

Thank you for your support with my little venture.. and for the kind encouragements through the purchase of my shoes.

Blessed,
Lisa


OH, and how could I forget...
Merry Christmas everyone! May this Christmas be one that touches each and every one of your hearts. Have a lovely, heart-warming, fun, crazy, everything-good Christmas. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment