Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's all up! \(^-^)/

*phew*

Do browse through to see if anything tickles your fancy :) and drop me a line if something does.

All shoes are priced at SGD 34 a pair and the collection point is Bus Stop 10099 (Opposite Bt Merah Town Centre). Buses that stop at this Bus Stop: 14, 147, 196, 197, 855, 961.

(Click to enlarge, Bus Stop 10099 is labelled with pointy red pin A.)


Thanks everyone for your support, kind words and the fun time at the MAAD bazaar :D It was my first time setting up a stall on my own (I had a "mini" section of a shared booth a while back at a charity bazaar) and it was an honestly a slightly nerve-wrecking (I have nervous feet.) and exhilirating experience. Touched by the many friends who popped by to provide me with conversation and sales throughout the night and by the 'strangers' who were so generous with compliments and willing to share laughs! :)

My "finale" post - *click*

Thanks guys! It has been a good run :)

-Lisa ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment