Sunday, May 24, 2009

I-heart-paisley!!!!

Forgive the cheesy post title. But I really do love this pair!!! I'm a bit disgruntled because I didn't make it in my size *shrugs*. I made this one a while back actually... but because I liked it so much, I didn't put it up for sale. I thought maybe I could get my feet to expand upon will ;P - ok, no.. that's not it.. but yeah.. I just basically couldn't bear to part with it just yet.

Since, I haven't posted up new shoes in a while I figure I'll "release" this one now..

Here goessss...

I-heart-paisley:





Classic black & white. Intricate detailing. Versatile, Funky, one-of-a-kind.
I-heart-paisley is a ...
.
.
.
Size 6

I would prefer that the straps stayed on this design.... So I won't remove the straps... unless.... you catch me during a moment of insanity and I agree to remove them.
(Take comfort, my moments of insanity aren't that rare ;P but neither are they frequent)

No comments:

Post a Comment