Friday, May 22, 2009

Meeps~

My hellos to all who drop by (:

This post is just to say that... No, I have not stopped.. But, yes, business will move slower now as I'm working full time once again (: (Hence, I'll likely only work on designs on the weekends)

To everyone who have been supportive of my little blogshoeshop venture thus far... a big THANK YOU (:

Hmm.. Maybe I'll list some names:
My sisters (you know who you are)
Sueboo (eh, where's my banner and link =p heheh!)
SueAnn (for being excited with me about this (: it means alot)
Jasmine (for being one of the first ppl to respond to my blog)
Gracie (my first customer)
Joyce
Florence
Sherwyn
Andrea
Meiyun

and to everyone who has kindly spread the word about my humble lil venture and for the bitlets of encouragement and affirmations (:

Blessed,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment