Monday, June 29, 2009

Floral02

(Ordered, not for sale)





This pair is made specially for Wendy (:

She pretty much let me do my own thing but told me her fav was Floral01 and that she would like pink to be the predominant colour.

Sooooo.. taa-daa! This is what I came up with (:
Another pair that I think is versatile in the sense that it would look sweet with a dress and cool with jeans. I'm not so sure I "prescribe" any of my shoes for wearing with slacks though! Hahahah! I think the material of the shoe pretty much makes it a casual-wear shoe.

Floral02 is eye-catching, sweet and with attitude.
(Well, at least I think so? :P :D)
.
.
.
Size 7

4 comments:

  1. waaa!!! so oriental! me like too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! It's MINE! ^__^
    -Wendy-

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahah!
    sue - what? HAH? u dont like your HooT ah? *gives sue the evil eye*

    wendy - YAY! you like it. it brings me GREAT joy (AND relief) when it works out right (ie, customer likes it and me too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIKE! LIKE! all also LIKE! hoot is nice! this is nice too! dont give me evil eyes la..me innocent *bambi eyes* :P

    ReplyDelete