Friday, June 26, 2009

HooT! (gift, not for sale)





If I may be idiotic, well.... I-heart-HooT! too!

HAHAHAHAHAH :P :D. This one is made as a birthday (belated :P) gift for my dear dear friend who is *ahem* in Malaysia.. This will be a test to see if she has been keeping herself updated with my shoeblog *ahem*. HAHAHA. And I won't say her name, cos I think she knows who she is..

I hope (heck, I know) you will like this pair - specially made for you (: If you don't I'll stuff tissue inside and wear them :P HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

HooT! is plastered with owls that are similar yet.... not quite (which is precisely what I like about handmade stuff :D). Classic Black&White. Quirky cute cockeyed owls. Non-symmetrical. Fun. Edgy. Funky. Me likes.

(And I think I should stop complimenting my own works now. AHHAHAHAH :P Forgive me, I'm in psycho-mode now)

3 comments: