Monday, September 21, 2009

Rainy Day



RainyDay

Bright happy umbrellas with intertwined with monotone pastel umbrella for a balance in colour, contrast and feel. The asymmetry is brought to an extreme with the left shoe being mainly left white in the front - except for a gold paisley print umbrella. My interpretation? Amidst the crowd, let's embrace our individuality and uniqueness (: Quirky, fun, happy with a subtle edge to it.

This pair was ordered all the way back in early August! Thanks Choon May for being patient with me. I appreciate the patience and the creative freedom you gave me ;)

Here's the directive given to me for this pair:
"Design: rainy day~ unleash your creativity~ :P and.. Gracie says quirky.
Describe myself: i'm energetic and sporty! errr... homely... lazy... errr... confusing... =S"

Hehe! As you can see, yes, alot of creative freedom ^_^
I hope you like your pair Choon May (:


No comments:

Post a Comment