Friday, September 11, 2009

What's in store ^_^

*FLORAL (B&W) , Size 9
While I love colour, there’s just something
attractive about the simplicity of a B&W pair.
To make up for the possible plainness, my B&W
creations often come with added detailing to
add texture and depth into the drawings.

*ALPHABET SOUP (B&W) , Size 7
Stencils are fabulous things to work with.
But tricky when you have a soft uneven surface!
I love the “grunge” feel of this pair.
Something a bit more edgy and different from
the popular selling florals.

*ALPHABET SOUP (Colour) , Size 6
With happy-bright colours, this pair exudes a
childlikeness that just brightens up the day.
My inspiration? Sesame Street! ^-^

*WHIRLY TWIRLY , Size 7
One of my first few creations ^-^.
A vintage-like asymmetrical design.
Painted bits are in gradients of red-orange-yellow.
Not very distinctive from far, but something
someone with an eye for detail would appreciate.

*TO-MAY-TO, TO-MAH-TO , Size 8
I like doing quirky, random designs.
And, I love tomatoes! A striking pair that is
fun-loving and cute.

*SIMPLY DOTTY (Pink) , Size 5
Polka dots are popular and I personally love them.
But they certainly don’t have to be boring and
clone-like. With the asymmetry element added,
polka dots will never quite be the same!




2 comments:

  1. ahhh..so many new designs. to-may-to to-mah-to captures me the most. cute, funny and sweet. first thing that came to my mind was sookwai! good stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks suedear (:
    happy someone likes my weird quirkiness! lol. but then again you were never much of a floral person.
    thanks for your support all this while. heheh.. will need your help soon.. to.. um... remove certain links. lol. i'm an IT idiot. maybe we can do it together when i'm back so i can learn (:

    ooh. yeah hoh. sookie hor! lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete